IANAR Interview



I’m sorry in advance but I will only translate and make analysis about the important point

first Q for YSH
A : “Honestly, it’s my first time having melo (romance) as a main theme of the drama. And honestly, it’s hard to show my melo side and act melo. But as I follow the scenario and read the script I feel like I can show the feeling of someone who fall in love. On the days where soobin isn’t at the filming site, suddenly a lot of thought of soobin ssi came to my mind, I feel a big empty space. I feel so much like that. I feel like it’s an interesting and fun romance drama.”

Well, I heard that it made some of you sad or having a bad mood? It’s ok chingu. Let me explain.

Watch this video:






It’s the same answer from YSH when he asked same question. He said, “When I was filming a scene alone, I feel a big empty space…..”
In my opinion, YSH feel “the empty space” because most of his scenes are alone and/or with CSB. That’s why he feels that way. It's different with ruler, where he never had to filming alone. He always had co-star to filming together. 
He didn’t feel hesitate or shyness. I feel like maybe he’s already prepared it.

Q : If there is a boyfriend robot, what kind of function that you want to have? (Question for CSB)
A : First, it will be nice to have a robot that can clean for me, and a robot like Jia who I can talk to will be nice so I won’t feel bored. It will be nice to have such kind of robot, like a friend.

Q : how about robot like seungho?
A : I don’t like it.

Q : If there is a real robot, what kind of function that you want to have? (Q for YSH)
CSB wanted to say “wash”, so YSH touched her slightly. The touch was like, “no, it’s not like that” or, “don’t be like that”
A : My answer about it made a lot of people misunderstood. I want to have robot that can help me to wash because I feel really tired in the night after a long time filming, so it will be nice if there is a robot that can help me to shorten the time to wash up.

Q : If there is a robot like CSB in reality, do you want to have it? (Q for YSH)
"Is there any man who won't like robot like her? She's cheerful, motivated and do many aegyo. So, I like that kind of PERSON"
So it's not about he choose what kind of woman that he likes, or ideal type (some people may get it wrong about it as if it's ideal type) It's what kind of robot that he want to have. Besides, he said SARAM (PERSON) not YEOJA (girl)

I admit that he was being friendly, but there was no shyness.
Still having a bad mood? don't hesitate to leave a comment chingu, I'll help you as much as I can

and I'm sorry I can't read hanzi, so I'm unable to translate the caption. 

4 comments:

  1. Yayy thank you chingu! As always i love and totally agree with your explanation~! Personally i didn't get bad mood because of this, for me he just seemed like a friendly sunbae toward CSB. And the fact that this interview happened after that legendary "different" presscon... hehe i don't think i should feel "hurt" or whatsoever just because of this xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome... thank you ♥
      I'm glad that you didn't get the bad mood^^
      I'm agree that YSH just tried to be friendly. also, let's consider it as a part of promotion^^
      the press conference definitely gave us a hope and happiness ^^

      Delete
  2. Thank you chingu. I feel much better reading your translation and explanation. I did feel a bit down reading another translation. You are always my savior. I am looking forward to the VLive... because I am confident YSH would not disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome ♥
      I'm happy to hear that you feel better after read it.
      It's better to seek a second (or or third, or a forth, and so on) opinion before make a conclusion, right?^^
      Let's cross our fingers for tomorrow ♥

      Delete