[ANALYSIS] IANAR First Vlive

Check the video on http://www.vlive.tv/video/52442

Ok, I'll only go to the important points, because mostly they were busy showing us the set. 

03:40
YSH said about how many times he did the vlive. He said that this is his third times. And he mentioned that he did vlive for Ruler, and Kim Seon Dal.
YSH said gunju (Ruler) twice with smile. What's with your smile seungho yah? did you remember someone? 😊

12:53
YSH : In Christmas day, Soobin and I.
CSB : together
YSH : yes, together. In filming site. We will be together in filming site.
I think actually YSH wanted to say, "in Christmas day, soobin and I will spend it at filming site.". But CSB interrupted her by saying "together". He corrected CSB. I feel like he didn’t want to create misunderstanding. So, it's not like he wanted to or planned to spend Christmas with her. It's because they have to spend it at filming site, of course with other IANAR cast and crew.

13:46 
CSB asked to sit. YSH suddenly walked first without waited for her. The camera was held by CSB, I thought he would wait and walked with her so both of their faces would still in camera, but he didn't.

14:12
There were some comments, asked them if they are dating. And some commented, “It will be great if you’re dating”, “please date”, and "you two look good together"
Seungho said seriously, “we’re not dating” and then laughed.
There were so many comments during Vlive and the comments were going up really fast, but YSH chose to answer those question, maybe he really wanted to tell us that they're not dating. LOL.
Remember when BYR told our shyshy couple to date? YSH and KSH laughed shyly and covered their faces but didn’t say anything. They didn’t reject BYR suggestion.

16:48 
There are some people who commented about wedding scene. Seems like YSH didn’t understand the question.
YSH : married?
CSB : Ji Ah and Min Gyu.
YSH : If Ji Ah and Min Gyu will getting married?
CSB : When?
YSH : With Ji Ah? (thinking) In the middle of next year?
CSB : If that so, the drama is already end by then.
I feel like YSH didn't really excited to talk about it.

17:12
YSH : If the two of you fight, who will?
CSB : How can I win against sunbaenim
YSH : Ji… (wanted to say CSB character in the drama). Why do you suddenly call me sunbaenim?
So, you wanted to call her by her character name in the drama, seungho yah? hmmm....
 
I don’t know if you feel what I feel, but I feel a lot of awkward laughs during vlive.
For example, 07:45 CSB walked cutely and did aegyo, but I feel like YSH just laughed awkwardly and changed the topic. It’s different with Ruler vlive where YSH always laughed at KSH even if it’s not something funny. Simply, YSH always care and pay attention to whatever KSH doing or saying. What should I say, hmmm… the laughs are different (maybe it’s only me who feel that way? No, right? lol)

YSH kept his hands in front of him when he sat, even if you see at 21:56 YSH put his hand in his jacket pocket but immediately put it in front of him again.

Conclusion:
friendly but I didn’t detect any shyness, or “love bird” vibe. Instead, sometimes they looked awkward. In Ruler, we can see clearly that KSH sometimes helped YSH to finish his sentences, and YSH paid more attention to KSH (even sometimes he didn’t get what BYR means because he was busy listened to KSH). In IANAR, YSH thought and said everything by himself, same with CSB. Simply, they didn’t really sync because they were busy with their own sentences. And YSH paid more attention to the comments on vlive instead communicated or interacted with CSB.
Also, YSH didn't tease CSB like he tease KSH. In Ruler, sometimes YSH teased KSH. for example when BYR asked her to choose one of the most memorable episode. KSH said, "I'm not sure, what is there?". Then BYR said, "you have to make one up then". Then YSH (half whispered) said, "빨리 λ§Œλ“€μ–΄!! (ppali mandeureo) means "make it quickly!" or "hurry and make one!"
I also notice that there was no aegyo from YSH, in Ruler he did many aegyo (like made heart signs, wink, etc) comfortably...

maybe it's a little awkward and not so lively because there were just the two of them. I think it will be better if UKJ or other cast joined them.

Oh, and some articles in naver said that their chemistry more like 남맀케미 (nam mae chemi) (siblings chemistry), though I didn't see this kind of (off screen) chemistry as well. LOL, sorry, no offense....

articles about sibling chemistry:


P.S. This is my early analysis. There are some parts that I didn't really understand. Maybe I will correct or add some points when they release the engsub. I'll let you know...

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Chingu. I didnt watch the VLive but reading your comments, and I trust your comments, I feel assured. I especially agree on with your comment " Remember when BYR told our shyshy couple to date? YSH and KSH laughed shyly and covered their faces but didn’t say anything. They didn’t reject BYR suggestion." Yeah, they didnt reject it. He only said, its embarrassing. Now that I think about it, they could have immediately reject it, even by laughingly say, no no.. . Instead both laughed and covered their faces as if they were caught and they could not deny it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And even, in the Ruler post interview, when the interviewer said "it's nice if you two really start dating", Seungho just say "thankyou for your support" and even gave us an answer shows that his one and only obstacle is because Sohyun is still minor lol~~ It's honestly so easy to deny if he said that sohyun is like his dongsaeng but.. there's no denial at all!! Oh please, everyone!! Seungho oppa has made it so clear for us! :"D

      Delete
    2. @Loveisshy, I missed this interview!! Oh wow!.. I'm so happy.
      I think in one of the internview, he rejected the idea of KSH as a dongsaeng, he treated her like a partner, a trusted partner.

      Delete
    3. @WoozyPrincess you're welcome chingu ♥
      @Loveisshy aw, the interview ♥ actually both YSH and KSH are already given us so many clues, and no rejection. It's just the matter of time... ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Wow your analysis is very great. Well done.and thanks yo seong ho because you give us many signs every time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your compliment chingu ♥♥♥

      Delete