[ANALYSIS] IANAR BTS (Ep 7 & 8)


I'm sorry that it's more like translation than analysis, because clearly I don't see something special in BTS of Episode 7 and 8.
  1. YSH felt the cold and said to CSB, "The set without heater is really cold". Then CSB said, "Yes..."
  2. 00:17 "How's Jia win against the cold". The caption at 00:20 "Proud of the socks". Seungho sat on the sofa while CSB was wearing a sock. She said, "I bought to wear it during historical drama filming". Then YSH asked her, "do you wear it inside the shoes? boots?". You can see that YSH more focused on his hand phone. Simply, maybe he just being polite when he respond to CSB.
  3. 00:33 caption : I'll sit down. You can see that YSH only nodded without looked at CSB. I don't know if it's because she wore a short skirt, or just because YSH felt awkward and uncomfortable (for me, he looked uncomfortable and not interested or didn't really pay attention). Then CSB said, "If you feel uncomfortable, I'll get up"


  1. It's very obvious that YSH more focus and pays more attention to his acting. I don't know but from the beginning of IANAR promotion, the article, still cuts and even BTS show us that he looks at the monitor almost all the time. Even in the video above we can see that from 00:20 - 00:33 he didn't really pay attention to her co-star when she's around him. He looked at somewhere else and even yawned. It's not because he's rude but he just care and being polite as much as needed without trying to hard to get his co-star attention, It's just because he's well-mannered and professional actor. It's different with Ruler, right?

13 comments:

  1. I agree with all of your analysis Chingu. Seungho only seems to care and focus more on his acting only. It seems like interactions with Soobin is very minimal and he keeps it very casual and professional. He wasn’t teasing her nor trying to really have a conversation with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too! He is a polite and nice person. He is friendly but he kept it professional. No special vibes at all.
    Gomawo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nado gomawo, for willing to read my analysis ^^

      Delete
  3. The vibe is definitely different here compare to Ruler. But then again, to be fair, it is his first romcom which is an unfamiliar territory for him. He may have to focus more time and energy on set so as to ensure good performance and delivery.

    But of cos in my delulu mind, I simply interpret it as he is working very hard to prove to KSH that he can do well in romcom too. Keke ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree that maybe it's because IANAR is YSH first romcom. But my question is, why did MBC always give us a still cut which focused about it? I believe that YSH always monitoring his performance in all of his drama. But in Ruler, the still cut and BTS were mostly about shyshy ^^

      Delete
  4. Thankyou very much~ your translation makes it easier to understand their conversation <3 and let me deluluing as i imagine that Seungho was chatting with you-know-who, that's why he seems to be more focused on his Handphone hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I can't believe the thought didn't cross my mind at all. Now that you've mentioned it, it is making my imagination run wild. Wish I could zoom in to check his screen.. ^^

      Delete
    2. you're welcome chingu ♥ let's have a delulu together ♥

      Delete
  5. thank you for your translantion and this blog.... hope his drama getting more rating next week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mbc used the same tricks that time. Because of the huge attention of Fan to shyshy couple, mbc posted many bts about shyshy couple and even put the yoo seungho ❤️ Kim Sohyun to the Tile. They did it again with ANAR but i think the effects was not like they expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because people know which one is real and which one is not real, right? 😂

      Delete