[ANALYSIS] IANAR BTS (Ep. 15&16)


00:10 CSB keep flapping her coat because she felt hot.

CSB : It’s hot
YSH : (smiled, and seems like his mind was at somewhere else)
(the staff talked to CSB)
CSB : What? I look like a pervert? (Because she keeps flapping her coat, if I’m not mistaken the staff joked that she looked like perverts in Korea who like to show their naked body inside their coat)
YSH : (didn’t look interested, and seems like he didn’t get the staff’s joke)
CSB : Oppa, it’s really hot
YSH : (busy with his pants) it’s hot? It’s really extreme (the weather).(sometimes) It’s really hot, it’s really cold (like talked to himself)
Staff : It looks like you’re really close to each other.
(Both were look awkward)
CSB : It’s because sunbaenim (YSH) is really good to me
YSH : why does at the situation like this you call me sunbae? (pretended to look shy, but immediately backed to his flat expression)
CSB : sunbaenim kkeseo (kkeseo is honorific marker of subject, so she tried to joke about called YSH as her senior whom she respect)

01:28 CSB made an NG, look at YSH expression, seems like he laughed but looked so tired

01:50 the director said that the scene was ok, so both CSB and YSH laughed and CSB walked away, but YSH called her so she came back. See at 01:57 YSH turned to his left after CSB approached him.


I don't know why the staff asked them if they are close to each other, is it their intention to make us think that they're really close? lol, just kidding... maybe they're close (as a friend) but I'm sorry, but I can still see many awkwardness

7 comments:

  1. This bts.. for me... is too awkward to be released :") staff even fast it forward because they don't seem interacted each other

    Anw Thankyou for this chingu~! We love you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree :")
      it's not good to force something. especially when it's too obvious...
      you're welcome.. and I love you too ❤️

      Delete
  2. I notice there is no shyshy moment between YSH and CSB in this bts unlike ruler even they been shooting together for 7 months, YSH seems a bit shy when he's around KSH lol, i wonder why he acted like that? Hmm, maybe that's what he is when his around his crush πŸ˜‰..i think the staff asked them if they are close to each other maybe to tease them lol..but im not seeing the awkwardness between them..what i more like friendly vibes tbh as he seems so comfortable touching CSB but he's always hesitant or careful around KSH (well we all know that KSH is a very serious person lol so maybe he's being careful bc wrong step might ruin his reputations as possible bf in future lol)..anyway thank you so much chingu, your effort to translate these bts are greatly appreciated. Thank you also for always being so positive..i'll always crawling back to your blog whenever i felt like i want to give up and lose all my faith in YSH lol. I loved you ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment chingu ❤️
      there are some typical of awkwardness, two people can be awkward because they have feeling for each other (it's more like shyness), and there are people who feel awkward because they aren't close to each other (they don't know what to do because they don't understand each other). For YSH and CSB, I think it's the second one lol
      please come whenever you feel down (although I hope you will always in a high spirit)❤️

      Delete
  3. I'm with you. But more than awkward, I think they just look friendly. Also poor YSH looks so low on energy. He is soo tired, poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the filming will be end as soon as possible...
      YSH needs to rest.

      Delete
  4. When I first read your blog, it made me more analytical with the BTS of RULER compared to IANAR. And the simple gestures will not lie..Yes, they are good actors but off cam, I guess those "tendencies" or simple acts of showing care or concern will not hide. And I've seen that with the way YSH acted around KSH. I can't help but smile when I observe those simple touch of concern (during their filming for EP 16 where CP got hurt) and KSH was accidentally hit by chung woo and the reaction of YSH was really like a concerned Boyfriend.. omo.. And he touched KSH like two times, like I thought, it was not really part of the scene (yet) but he still grabbed her hand as if saying please stay closer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰☺

    ReplyDelete