[ANALYSIS] IANAR BTS (Ep 9 & 10)



I don’t see much interaction between them. Even they sat awkwardly.

00:58
Look at YSH hand, after CSB made an NG (the PD asked her to sing along), YSH loosen his hand, seems like he didn't want to hold hand if it's not filming time.


00:12
YSH played with soap bubble. But seems like the bubble went to other people face, so he decided to move. Then CSB join him. She suggested having a battle, who would create more bubble. Then YSH also suggested who would create farther bubble. YSH won. And CSB said, “It’s because I have a smaller amount (of soap).” Then YSH told her to change the bottle. He said, “if you had a small amount, you have to tilt it (the bottle).
But suddenly a crew approached him and said something. Then YSH play alone.
Do you hear some click noises from camera start from 00:40 (and before it)? I heard it chingu, I think they made this “BTS scene” part intentionally. For promotion, I guess. Because after the crew approached YSH, he went to play alone.

Caption in hug scene (CSB talked about her wig smell)
CSB : I don’t know if the wig was washed or not. No. If I washed it, it will get even worse.
YSH : It really doesn’t smell at all.
CSB : Please tell me If you smell something and makes you can’t continue filming.
YSH : Really?
CSB : Say it.
YSH : What are you doing?
I detect some shyness from CSB. But not from YSH. YSH was so professional, and I get the vibe that he wanted to do and end it quickly.
His body language and gesture can't lie, right? The way he hug, hold hands, and caress with his thumb are different. He only did them lovingly to sohyunie. Simply, with sohyunie he put his real feelings into his acting even if it's just rehearsal before filming...


P.S. Chingudeul, It's our OTP works. We may see lovey dovey or sweet scenes. But, it means nothing. It's just works, acting. Let's trust seungho and sohyunie, keep our faith in them...

fighting!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I am not worried about YSH and CSB anymore. YSH is clearly professional and friendly, as he should be. We cannot expect him to be cold to his leading actress.
    The way he is with KSH is definitely someone who is attracted. His tone, his gestures.. isnt that why we all fall in love with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear that you are not worry about them anymore ♥ all we need are wait and trust them...

      Delete
  2. A g r e e :"D actually Seungho has made it too clear that there's nothing between him&CSB but professionalism. We can also see that on how the staffs there react to their romantic scene.. no excitement. In Ruler, while watching the OTP scene, all staffs looks so happy to watch YSH-KSH natural sweetness&cuteness.


    Really. The differences and hints are clear and real, i thank you so much for these which make every shipper's heart more at ease, and i really hope that all shyshy shipper can put more trust to our OTP too :") Fighting~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for agreeing with me ♥

      the staffs know which one is real and which one is just acting, right?
      so happy to make your heart more at ease... let's trust them
      fighting!!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your every analyses. Anytime I feel sad with images from this drama, rely on you, I am completely eased. Sometimes, I scared that it is only the one-side vision of shyshy shippers when we see it. However, you wrote and analysed objectively by normal viewers. Everthing you see is also everything I see. Thanks again! I will incessantly believe and wait for our shyshy couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome ♥
      I tried my best to make it as objective as possible, chingu. so, I won't make up things just because I am a shipper.
      I hope it can be your mood booster....

      Delete