[DRAMA] My Strange Hero (λ³΅μˆ˜κ°€ λŒμ•„μ™”λ‹€) Drama Promotion at "SBS Cultwo Show"



Yoo Seung Ho promoted his drama at SBS Radio Show, Cultwo Show, on December 10th, 2018






RECAP
(by Korean Media)

Yoo Seung Ho was embarrassed about his past music video. 
He recommended a song titled ‘Have You Ever Had Your Heart Broken’ by Lyn.
“At first, Jo Bo Ah –ssi recommended a good song to me. When I was listening to this song alone in my room, my mom asked me about this song. I told her the title is ‘Have You Ever Had Your Heart Broken’. I was surprised when she said, “You filmed the MV of this song, didn't you?”.”
I didn’t have any idea about it, because I was so young when I filmed the MV. I was in my first or second year of elementary school.”
When they played the MV, Yoo Seung Ho was embarrassed and bowed his head.
(source: Sports Today)


Someone saw Yoo Seung Ho eating ramyeon at a convenience store in Ilsan
“I don’t shave at all on my day off. I have a lot of facial hair and it covered my cheeks. It’s dirtier than I thought. I like convenience store foods, so I often go there. I live with my parents but I go (to the convenience store) since my mom and noona are sleeping.”
(Source: My Daily)

Jo Bo Ah said the staff made a bet about the first episode rating, and Yoo Seung Ho wrote 81.7%.
“Actually I hope the first episode goes well, so I wrote my birthdate (August 17th)”
(source: Sports Dong-A)

A listener said, “it’s so good because Yoo Seung Ho started the SNS recently.
“I didn’t have any media to communicate with my fans. Actually I didn’t do SNS in the past because I was scared of doing it. I started the SNS to promote my drama and I want to talk with my fans, and I think they might be curious about how I have been.”
(source: STARNEWS)

There was a listener who sent a message during the radio broadcast.
He said, “asistent instructor-nim, thanks to you I got the reward vacation because I managed to get the perfect score in shooting (all the bullets hit the target)”
Yoo Seung Ho: “when I was an assistant instructor (during Military Service), I was in charge of shooting training. The trainees didn’t really like me. Usually I cursed a lot. Even though I don’t know who he is, but I want to thank him.”
(source: Sports Dong-A)

They talked about Yoo Seung Ho acting career since he was a child.
“When I was young, my mom kept asking me to do it (acting) once again. I didn’t like it, but now I like it” (source: TVReport)
“I hated it (acting) during my school days because I couldn’t play (have fun) and I had no friends.” (source: Sports Seoul)

Yoo Seung Ho wants to play a villain or dark role.
“Up until now, I always play good roles and I want to try something different. So I want to try a villain or dark role. But I think it won’t be easy to play such kind of roles. I’ve been trying to find the opportunity.”

cr pictures: SBS
translated by MsSubak

No comments:

Post a Comment