[DRAMA] My Strange Hero (λ³΅μˆ˜κ°€ λŒμ•„μ™”λ‹€) Making (BTS) Video 1 + ANALYSIS





ANALYSIS
well, we can see that in the video, our King just practicing the scenes (rehearsal), like discussing about the movement. And sometimes they did it together with the director. For example at 1:11 when Yoo Seung Ho practiced the movement with JBA with instruction from the director. When the director agreed and shout "I like that/ that one is great" at 1:26.
I can see YSH as a professional actor. Sometimes he looks serious. 
Just look at his expression at 1:46 after the NG. He even leaved right away at 2:24.


please focus on Yoo Seung Ho's movement
and expression
(video: at 1:46)
cr: SBS

Of course sometimes he laugh and smile. It makes me happy actually, because it means he enjoys the filming. But of course it's only because of the drama, not because of someone special. Besides, 'My Strange Hero' is a romantic comedy drama, so I guess there will be many funny and lovey-dovey scenes.
I think to create a great drama they must have a great on-screen chemistry with their co-stars, so it's important to enjoy the filming and have many discussions with their co-stars and director.
Let's support our couple's new drama, "My Strange Hero" and "Love Alarm".
I hope the on-screen chemistry between Yoo Seung Ho and all of his co-stars will be great, and the same goes for our Queen, Kim So Hyun. Great chemistry, great drama.
SHYSHY Couple, fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment