[ANALYSIS] IANAR BTS (Ep 11 &12)


 



Link for IANAR BTS video:

The kiss scene was filmed on the same day as MBC section TV (IANAR Special). Remember when YSH and CSB were asked by Park Seul Gi about kiss scene? He didn’t excited and I got the vibe that he didn’t want to talk about it. I think the kiss scene was filmed after interview. HSU also said that there they would do a kiss scene that day. I think it’s for YSH and CSB. That’s why YSH shocked.
Now I know why YSH looked didn’t excited and less lively. Maybe he didn’t feel like filming a kiss scene after the interview.
And yesterday in vlive, he said that he and CSB aren’t dating because he wanted to assure us (and someone). Seems like he gave his statement and declaration before the scene was aired, so there will be no misunderstanding.

Now let’s jump into the analysis.
For me, the part where YSH gave a cup to CSB means nothing. I focus more on his gesture. Look carefully, he didn’t pay attention to CSB. He gave the cup then he looked into somewhere else. Maybe it’s just me, but again, I feel like this BTS scene was intentional. Both YSH and CSB kept their angle so that the camera could capture them. But of course, I still can see your true feeling seungho yah… you looked so uncomfortable.....
For the kiss scene itself, I didn’t sense YSH shyness, he kept his face flat and laughed a lot like it was nothing. It’s like his previous kiss scenes before Ruler. Also, notice at 01:42, he broke the kiss first. In Ruler he waited for KSH to break the kiss first. Then he looked at somewhere else. Do you remember the Ruler ocean kiss scene BTS? YSH stared at KSH for a long time after the kiss. And the touch at 02:05 was just to lift the mood. At 02:14 he looked at somewhere else again.

The second video can be found at:
I won’t explain too much about the second video, because there is nothing special. They just looked friendly when the camera was on. Please note that YSH only tried to be friendly but he didn't exaggerate things.

Additional point.

Do you hear YSH called CSB with soobinah? You don’t have to worry, chingu. It doesn’t mean that they are really close. Because suffix –ah () in Korean name is used to call someone who is same age, younger or have lower status than you. When you talk in formal you use suffix ssi, but ah and yah are used in informal.They are used to "soften" the sound of the name (to make the sounds of the name more natural) because in Korean it's so unnatural to call just by name.
You can use a/ah () his/her name is ended by consonant and –ya/yah () if its ended by vocal.
–ah and –yah are only used when you called someone directly or when you talk to him/her. If you talked about him/her you can use suffix –ie/ –i  (). But suffix ie can only be used to name which ended by consonant.
So, this suffix doesn’t mean something special. Even a “not so close” sunbae can call her/his hoobae by adding this suffix name.
Also, suffix –a/ah (), ya/yah (), and ie/ i  () are used when newly acquainted decided to talk informally (as long as they're same age, younger, or having lower status). Don't use it to a stranger, because it's rude.
(cmiiw)
That’s why I never said that YSH and KSH are really close just because he calls KSH by sohyunah and sohyunie. We can say that they’re close by the way they talked, their gesture, body language and the way they keep praising each other.

Thank you and Fighting!!!

15 comments:

  1. Daebak! Didn’t expect such a long post this fast! Lol. Thanks to you, I now have the courage to click on any IANAR videos and enjoy it as a normal viewer, instead of a shyshy shipper. Haha. MsSubak jjang!

    After watching the kiss BTS, I immediately compared it to the ocean kiss. The feels is so different. YSH seems happier and was more attentive during Ruler’s filming. Plus, I agree with regarding the cup sharing in the BTS seems intentional. If you look closely at around 0:42 mark, you can see YSH is looking directly at the cam. So he is definitely aware that he is being filmed and may have exaggerated some actions to help with the promotion.

    By the way, many thanks for taking the time to explain regarding the Korean suffixes. It really helps, as always. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... gomawo chingu ya....
      true. the feel is clearly different. his glance is one of the clue that made us believe that it's an "intentional BTS", right?

      you're welcome chingu, I'm happy to help you ❤️

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your analysis again... It's really a mood booster for me 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you managed to make me feel better and remind myself to continue to have faith in YSH. I totally agree that the feel of the ocean kiss is at a totally different level. It still bring a smile to my face, makes me feel like a watching blossoming love.

    YOu know, when he looked away , solemn in IANAR BTS, I somehow felt that's the real him. The one who doesnt have to make effort to be friendly. IT makes me feel like he wants to get away from it all. SImilarly, thats how I felt when he went to blow bubbles on his own... he is a loner, thats when he was most comfortable.

    BUt I tried to crack my head to remember in RUler BTS, whether there was any time he left KSH to be on his own, in his own world. BUt I cant except for L dying scene, even then he turned back and looked at her.. grimacing at KSH and the guys' interaction.

    I'm not sure I am making sense here.. oh well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... I'm agree with you ❤️

      you speak my mind chingu ❤️

      Delete
  4. Shout out for your positivity chingu! Can't help but feeling quite down with bts ianar..but with your explaination, i felt better ❤ thanks a lot..things that so obvious are that he's being himself in presscon, ianar interviews and latest vlive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to make you feel better ❤️
      we can see clearly that YSH only treat KSH differently as someone special to him...

      Delete
  5. Finally, I can comment now lol. I couldn't comment using my mobile phone so I'm doing it on the laptop. First and foremost, I just want to thank our wonderful MsSubak for all her hard work in putting this together. We all know everything takes time and with that being said, we can't help but at least acknowledge her for her effort. Okay, let me just add that Seungho didn't really pay attention to Soobin. He was looking out into space and was just being friendly. There is nothing for us to worry shippers. Let's keep believing in them and have faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you for trying so hard to leave comment chingu *big hug* ❤️

      and thank you for the compliment, you make me blush ❤️

      always thanks to everyone who willingly share opinion, it helps me a lot ❤️❤️❤️

      Fighting!!!

      Delete
  6. Excellent Analysis. Thanks for putting so much effort for us shippers. :D I was a bit worried about the drink sharing so I showed the part to my sibling and she just harrumphed and said, friends do that and it was a very friendly gesture on his part because if you notice, he's being kind and all but his attention is wandering off. He's not really paying attention to CSB. Also as an introvert myself, I can testify that being around an extrovert is exhausting. Not just CSB but also UKJ. No wonder he seemed so tired in the Section TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ❤️
      I'm agree with you chingu^^ thank you for adding your analysis... love it!

      Delete