[MAGAZINE] Kim So Hyun for HYgenic April 2018 #34






INTERVIEW

Q. where do you usually shop (for clothes)?
A. Garosu-gil or internet

Q. What's your favorite brand (brand preferences)?
A. Andersson Bell. Tomboy, Adidas

Q. the place you like these days
A. I like wherever I can see the cherry blossom!

Q. How do you feel about starting a new semester (going back to school)?
A. Everything feels new, and there are many things to learn.. but I’m happy because I can have fun with my colleagues!

Q. What’s your goal for this semester?
A. I hope I’ll get a good grades and I can finish this semester well.

Q. How do you feel about the photoshoot?
A. It was awkward to do the photoshoot alone, but it was nice because I can see the cherry blossom. And thank you for sunbae-nim who took the great photos.




translated by MsSubak

No comments:

Post a Comment