[VARIETY SHOW] Because This is My First Twenty - Kim So Hyun's YOLO SOLO California Ep. 12 END




~πŸ’•~

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"it was OK if I made mistakes or my English wasn't good
and if I did't know everything well, it was ok.
I thought it was fine as long as I was happy."
-Kim So Hyun
"rather than fearing, I hope they take action.
you can still take away something from the process even if you fail.
 through that process you'll become more mature.
and I hope through such process you become happy."
-Kim So Hyun


That's right, 20 is just the "beginning" 😊





Kim So Hyun
Instagram Update
November 13t, 2018


Caption:

[Eng] Bye US!! Please stay with "Because This is My First Twenty" untill the end♥️ #5pm_lastepisode #LIFETIME #youtube #facebook #NAVERtv

Video:

[Eng] Hi everyone. The last episode of "Because This is My First Twenty" will be released today on LIFETIME at 5:00 p.m. woaaa... Thank you for watching my US trip and staying with me until now. Please stay together until the last episode~ thank you~



😭😭😭

Even though it's a short variety show with just 12 episodes, it shows us many things about our Queen. We can see many different sides of her. She often looks like a mature girl for her age, but she also has many charms. In this show, we can see "cute So Hyun", "funny So Hyun", "So Hyun's mukbang", "innocent So Hyun", "carefree So Hyun", etc.
I'm glad because she decided to do this show, because she could enjoy her work and trip at the same time.
So, thank you so much for our Queen, E&T, Lifetime and all the crew πŸ’•



let's re-watch all the episodes!
don't forget to subscribe to Lifetime Korea YouTube Channel
like the videos and leave many comments




Let's meet in another variety show, or maybe season 2 in different country? πŸ˜‰



cr: Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment