[DRAMA] My Strange Hero (λ³΅μˆ˜κ°€ λŒμ•„μ™”λ‹€) Poster Making (BTS) Video + ANALYSIS


According to the news (source: OSEN) the photo-shoot was done on November 4th.




I won't say much actually, because I found nothing special (as usual). it's just the same as Seung Ho's previous drama, and his other dramas before Ruler. 

Before we talk about the analysis, we have to remember that <My Strange Hero> is a rom-com drama, so I guess there will be many skinship and lovey-dovey scenes. But I also want to remind you that for him, drama is drama and reality is reality. Our King is not someone who easily brings his real feelings into drama and vice versa. And this is not his first rom-com drama. 

As usual, I will only talk about Yoo Seung Ho's gestures, expressions and the way he treats his co star. no hate, no offense.


Let's jump to the quick analysis.

The first photo-shoot is for the main poster. The drama is about the first love, so off course they want the poster to match the story.
overall I only see that he only did his job as an actor, and he only followed the instruction. He giggled sometimes, but look at this.


after he giggled,
he quickly changed his expression
because I think those are the "awkward giggles"
(at 00:16 there are "awkward" caption)
well, I think it's a clear proof that there's nothing special about the way he kisses his co-star in this drama, his previous drama and his dramas before Ruler. Why? We can clearly see that they're  just the same. Bottom lip? he also did it this time πŸ˜‚ *if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

00:32
JBA laughed but Seung Ho is kind of confused and didn't laugh along with her.

01:02

The staff teased Yoo Seung Ho and look at his shy laugh πŸ˜‚


my point is:
he gets shy easily 
πŸ˜‚

cr (GIF): SBS


Additional
  • Every time he worked with noona, I could see his shyness but it's just his character. And he always kind of "respect" his "noona co-stars". Off course he always respect his co stars, but I find his respect for the older co-star is different.
  • I thought <My Strange Hero> is not a rom-com drama, but when I found out that it's a rom-com, I couldn't help to take it (and IANAR) as Seung Ho's way to gain more experiences in rom-com. Well, we know he wants to reunite with So Hyun in that genre. Besides, So Hyun's new drama, <Love Alarm> is also a rom-com πŸ˜‰

2 comments:

  1. Long time no see your analysis \^0^/!!!

    From what I saw in the video, Seungho had no Shyness. He acted very good and professionally, very different from the way he did in Ruler, not like someone who has no experience at all. I have 2 hypothesis.

    1. He has improved from the last project (I am not a Robot) and want to show that he can act good in romance scene too. Because we all know that the fact about he and Sohyun have no experience in dating and they had a hard time doing romance scene in Ruler was famous at that time. And now Seungho want to challenged himself in Rom-com and romance Drama, where there are many romance and touching scene.

    2. He has no feeling when he did those scene and acted professionally like an actor and in Ruler he had some “other thought” that why it was difficult for him to do romance scene.

    I noticed that too that while they were shooting Seungho had good emotion (I mean he interpreted the character very well) but when they finished his attitude changed immediately to serious but it was not relaxed serious rather stiff serious. Maybe because they just began working together so they were still little awkward to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment… 😊
      I agree with you.
      having a good on-screen chemistry means he is a great actor. it’s important to create a great drama. but it doesn’t mean he has some “real feeling” or likes his co-star for real. because drama is drama, reality is reality.
      we still believe and wait for shyshy couple because their on and off screen chemistry are very great. And the way they treat and talk about each other are so special. We can see there’s something going on between them, something special πŸ’•
      and it’s different from when they are with the other co-stars πŸ˜‰

      Delete