[VARIETY SHOW] MBC "Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope" with Kim So Hyun

On Tuesday, October 30th, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. KST Kim So Hyun became the guest of MBC "Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope". She came to promote "Under Nineteen" (with the contestants) and also talked many things about herself. 






RECAP
(by KOREAN MEDIA)
Kim So Hyun is glad to have mature image
When I was young, I was worried because people say that I was mature for my age. But now I like it because after becoming an adult, my mature image seems to help me.”
(source: Sports Chosun)

So Hyun described “20 years old” as “the beginning”
“I think 20 years old is the beginning. After turning 20 years old, I voted for the first time in regional election. And I’ve got my driver’s license.”
(source: Sports Chosun)
“I’ve passed the written and functional test last year, and I’ve passed the road test this time. But I haven’t bought car.” 
(you haven't bought your own car? you can ask your "Seung Ho Oppa" for recommendation πŸ˜‰)

She couldn’t enjoy the campus festival, and couldn’t go to member training (MT), and Orientation (OT)
(source: TVDaily)

Kim Shin Young asked her about clubbing.
“I’ve never been there (club). I don’t even want to go. But I may go for the sake of my acting experience.”
(source: Sports Chosun)

She also talked about watching R-rated movies.
“Before I turned adult I was curious and want to watch it (R-rated movie). But after becoming an adult, I didn’t search and watch it. But I binge-watched good movies I couldn’t watch because of the age restriction (R-rated movies).

About alcohol, she enjoys beer these days.
“I started with wine, but I enjoy drinking beer these days. I thought beer doesn’t taste good before, but it taste good at some points. I keep thinking about it on a hot day. I drink it whenever I have leisure time.”

She also talked about giving up high school (she decided to choose home schooling)
“I don’t have any regrets. I met with very good friends in middle school and I still keep in touch with them until now. It was beyond my expectation. We still talk about our middle school stories. So I don’t regret about giving up high school in that part.”

She hit puberty when she was 18 years old (11th grade/ second year in high school)
"I went through puberty in my 2nd year of high school. I was so quiet, had an introvert personality and shy around strangers until middle school. I didn't say anything even though I was hurt, and I would keep it for myself. But I heard from people around me that I shouldn’t be like that. So I made some efforts by taking a lot of projects in my first year of high school. So in my second year, I had many conversations with my mom to find my identity.”

She thinks her experience as MC of MBC “Show! Music Core” helps her to do her role as the MC of “Under Nineteen”. But she was nervous on the first day of the recording.
“It was so scary. As an actress, I didn’t get to work on the stage, so it was so scary to be on the stage. My mind turned blank and I couldn’t see any words (on MC cue cards)”
(source: Sports Chosun)


So Hyun mentioned "Brown Eyes - λ²Œμ¨ 일년 (Already One Year)" when Kim Shin Young asked her about sad ballad song (her favorite, in her playlist). She listened the song for the first time when she was a child during filming. She likes the song for no reason.





Translated by MsSubak


She also uploaded her photo with Kim Shin Young unnie on her instagram




Caption:

[Eng] I, the MC of "Under Nineteen" at Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope🎀
I met Shin Young unnie, the MC of 'Kim Shin Young's TMI Under Nineteen'🎧
please give the lovely Cindy-nim a lot of love♥️ (for me too.. just a little bitπŸ‘πŸ»)
the first broadcast of <Under Nineteen> on November 3rd at 6:00 p.m.
the first broadcast of <Kim Shin Young's TMI Under Nineteen> on November 4th at 8:45 p.m.



MBC "Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope"
Instagram Update

caption:

[Eng] before the production presentation (press conference) of "Under Nineteen"
So Hyun-ssi and CindyπŸ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment