[FM] Kim So Hyun First Japan Premium Fan Meeting Behind (BTS) by E&T Story Entertainment (V Live Video)

V LIVE VIDEO


Q&A 
(based on V Live Video)


1st Question

Q What is the most memorable scene in <Ruler: Master of The Mask>?
There was a scene when the fireflies were flying around.
When we filmed that scene, actually there were no fireflies.
I put my hand in the air alone (without flying fireflies)
We filmed the scene like this (in the video, So Hyun showed with hand gesture)


That scene is somehow fresh as the three of us (Ga Eun, Seja, and commoner Lee Sun) were still young.
Together with the fireflies, I think it came out as a beautiful scene. <memorable>



2nd Question

Q What did you do yesterday?
Actually, I came the day before yesterday.
I want to come a little earlier to Japan :)
I came the day before yesterday and rested for a while.
Yesterday I walked around at Omotesando Street.
It’s really beautiful.
It feels like a healing time just by walking around the street.
I came (earlier), so yesterday before the fan meeting I could release the nervous tension and had the healing time.




3rd Question

Q what is your favorite summer food?
I personally like naengmyeon (cold noodle).
But bingsu… seems like I think a lot about bingsu in summer



4th Question

Q How do you relieve the tension (relax)?
When I have a lot of tension, I asked myself again, I saw from the point of view when it was very great.
You can do it, right? I can do it, right? Can you do it?
I ask these kinds of question
For me, it’s kind of giving me the strength when I feel the tension
from the point of view,
I keep thinking about that.



5th Question

Q What is your favorite words?
I like “saranghamnida (I love you)” the most.
Aishitemasu~❤️


I feel great just by hearing it.
Because it’s great words for both the person who say it and hear it (I like it)




πŸ’•Super cute shy "signal" dance!πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment