[UPDATE] Kim So Hyun Instagram Update July 2nd, 2018

A lovely greeting from the Queen after her first Japan FM! πŸ˜


A post shared by κΉ€μ†Œν˜„ (@wow_kimsohyun) on

Caption:
[Eng] I love you♥️

Video:
[Eng] Fans yeoreobun!
After the end of the fan meeting, I had a dinner party with everyone. I ate delicious barbecue (meat) and had fun with everyone. Today, I'm so happy and grateful to all of you. I don't know how to thank all of my fans, but I will prepare better and let's meet more often in the future. Also, I hope you have a happy time. Annyeong! I'll see you again... I'll be going now πŸ˜‚ annyeong....

She also uploaded a photo, which I believe was taken the night before the FM.



such a lovely lady πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


FASHION ITEM
Item:
SOUP νŽ€μΉ­ 레이슀 프릴 μ›ν”ΌμŠ€ Punching Lace Frill One Piece (SU5OP96) in ivory
Price:
89,000 KRW
cr:

No comments:

Post a Comment