[FM] Kim So Hyun First Japan Premium Fan Meeting Behind (BTS) by E&T Story Entertainment (Naver Post English Translation)


Not long ago, Actress Kim So Hyun's Japan Fan Meeting 
'Kim Sohyun 1st Premium Fanmeeting 2018' 
was held at Shinagawa Intercity Hall, Tokyo.

Actually, it's unbelievable to have the first Japan Fan Meeting
from a lot of fans who came to the interview with media
There was a great response at the venue

Then, together with E&T, 
shall we go to the moment when Japan was captured?


Actress So Hyun who did the rehearsal as soon as she arrived at the venue!


Actress So Hyun with serious expression on her face as if she was in a real concert (performance),


to overcome the tension + prevent the mistakes, 

she repeated the rehearsal many times
#this_is_someone_who_has_been_debuted_for_10_years #Kimpronim


after the rehearsal ended, she was getting ready for the real event
(looking at her expression, aren't we feel nervous too?..T_T)


she also signed the precious things for fans~



The fans were cheering loudly as she waited behind the stage
#she_looks_pretty_like_this_even_when_she_is_nervous


Finally, the event was started
The song which was prepared by Actress So Hyun


it was her first OST challenge,

SBS drama <Suspicious Housekeeper> 'First Love'
The venue was pink from the beginning by Actress So Hyun's sweet song


[Speaking Japanese]
"Hi! how do you do? I'm Kim So Hyun. It's nice to meet you. Please take care of me."

as she greeted the local fans with energetic Japanese greetings, 
the fan meeting was started for real


after a short talk about So Hyun's recent update and how she has been
there was an event where the fans tried to guess 
Actress So Hyun's projects (dramas) title, only by looking at the photos


the friendly photo taking with the fans as a gift!
if you are Actress So Hyun's fans, it's a very simple matter, right? :)



then, they continued to the deep talk about some of So Hyun's dramas
#humanX (she is not a human) #dollO (she is a doll)



Q. did you expect the popularity when the first time you were offered the role 
in MBC "Ruler: Master of The Mask"?
A. I was looking forward for it because I really like the script and the character 
rather than expected the hit (success)
instead, because of the weight for doing great acting and good achievement, 
I guess I thought about that a little bit after the drama were doing well.
I only tried my best and worked really hard



Q. If you can act once again in the same drama, 
which one of your projects will you choose?
A. KBS2 <Radio Romance>
When I acted as Geu Rim, I could pull more energy in my acting than usual.
If I can act as Geu Rim once again, I think I can receive the good energy like that time.



Q. I heard it was physically difficult when you filmed "Ruler: Master of The Mask"
A. Usually I did the 16 episodes of miniseries, 
so it was the first time for me to be in 20 episodes of drama. 
It's been a long time since the last time I was in Sageuk (Historical Drama), 
so I there was some pressure as well.
Also, even though I've practiced the horseback riding, 
it was very difficult to ride the horse at the filming site.
It was a little bit dangerous and I could be hurt, 
but I was able to experience many things.
Thanks to that, I think I've developed my stamina (physical strength), 
so I was relieved.



Just like this, 
Actress So Hyun talked about various episodes of the drama 
through the <Drama Zoom In (deep) Talk> corner


The fans had the chance to be a couple in a drama (with So Hyun) 
through the lottery draw of filming photo


#such_a_natural_lover_with_the_similar_smile 
#5959 (read: ohguohgu (it's the sound when you cooing a baby))


#is_the_people's_hearts_over_there_all_right?
#if_it_was_me_I_would_likely_to_faint


For the fans who burst into tears 
because she was able to meet (So Hyun) in person,
First, actress So Hyun comforted her by holding her hand 
and then she patted her back
#like_a_beekeper #who_want_some_honey?

The story about the projects (dramas) were ended like this


It's So Hyun favorite song, she picked the song 
as she remembered about the Japanese Fans
She opened the second session with the song of Movie 'Begin Again" OST, 
titled 'Lost Stars'



The first corner of the second session was 
<I’m curious about Kim So Hyun! Who are you Q&A>!


Actress So Hyun carefully read the the many questions which were prepared 
by the fans before the fan meeting



She sincerely answered any questions
she continued to make everyone at the venue to fall for her (^0^)/



The next corner was <Kim So Hyun's Special Gift>
Actress So Hyun performed various mission together with the fans, 
it's like precious gift time~
Please check the video below to know what kind of mission they had!



So Hyun sweetly ended the first fan meeting in Japan 
with the last song titled 'Ito (String)' by 'Nakajima Miyuki' :D


It didn't stop here, 
Actress So Hyun send-off the fans who were leaving the venue one by one
#one_person_one_honey_eyes #can_I_lie_down_here?




(So Hyun...please accept my love..)

Actress So Hyun 'revealed her charms' throughout the fan meeting 
just Like full gift set!
Please check the video to see the vivid scene of the fan meeting





Let's meet at E&T next post~

♡Make sure to follow our Naver Post and V App Channel!♡



cr: E&T Story Entertainment

Thank you so much E&T and So Hyun baewoo-nim.... 



FASHION ITEM

Item:
Johnny Hates Jazz Tulled Mini Dress in white (2018 spring/summer)
Price:
299,600 KRW
cr:
E&T Story Entertainment
Johnny Hates Jazz
Item:
Tara Jarmon Midnight Blue Ottoman Dress
Price:
182.00 USD
cr:
E&T Story Entertainment
Tara Jarmon

No comments:

Post a Comment