[UPDATE] Updates About Kim So Hyun August 31st, 2018

The photographers who worked with Sohyunie for NYLON photoshoot in California, Andy Kim and Seung Lee, posted photos with Sohyunie on their instagram.


cr: androthekim0131 (instagram)
Caption by Andy Kim -nim (androthekim0131):
I’m pretty lucky to have worked with the beautiful @wow_kimsohyun πŸ˜‡ what an amazing individual and gorgeous model 😭❤️ now what’s funny is she is actually younger than me but the team thought she was older than me πŸ˜‚


cr: kokuma73 (instagram)
Caption by Seung Lee -nim (instagram: kokuma73):
Welcome to Irvine! πŸ›«πŸ›«
μ΄μœμ–Έλ‹ˆμ™€ κΈ°λ…μ΄¬μ˜ #뽕이밀크 #kimsohyun
@wow_kimsohyun


[Eng] Taking picture with pretty eonni






OTHER PHOTOS OF KIM SO HYUN
cr: watermelon_120 (instagram)
Caption by Sujeong Park (instagram: watermelon_120) :
[Kor] 예쁘고 μ°©ν•œ μ†Œν˜„μ΄~ λ©€λ¦¬κΉŒμ§€ μ™€μ€˜μ„œ 고맙고 정말 λ°˜κ°€μ› μ–΄. 선물도 λ„ˆλ¬΄ κ³ λ§ˆμ›Œ. 기회되면 또 보자! μž˜κ°€λ ΄
[Eng] Pretty and kind Sohyunie~ thank you for coming all the way, it’s really nice to meet you. Also, thank you very much for the gift. Let’s see each other again when we have a chance! Goodbye



seems like our Hallyu Fairy made a surprise visit to the photographer, Mr. Seung Lee and his family in Irvine, California.



cr: vivysviv (instagram)

cr: vivysviv (instagram)
ribbon pin (gift from Sohyunie)
Some parts of the caption by Vivien Yunseo Kim (instagram: vivysviv):
[Eng] She is so bright and beautiful,,, Once you look at her, you can’t help but fall in love with her (actually the others already fell in love with her)
I can’t believe I had a chance to meet Actress Kim So Hyun-nimγ…  This is the first time I’ve ever met a celebrity in real life and becoming a fan,,,
First, she is very beautiful, pretty, and cute. You’ll know just by looking at the photo (of course her visual is hundreds, thousands times more awesome when you meet her in person)
She is very friendly, bright, and positive. When you meet her in real life, you can’t help but become her fansγ… Actually becoming an actress is easier said than done. Not only acting, but also travel from country to country
You have to do the filming and can’t have jet lag, you have to deal with this person and that person,,, It’s just amazing to think that she has been handling all of those since a very young age, and building her career up until now.
In spite of that, she never lose her smile and face people brightlyγ… γ…  I really respect her
The ribbon pin set you gave to my dongsaeng,,, I stole one of them, to save eonni in my temporal lobe… (I didn’t steal it for real, my dongsaeng gave it to me)

Vivien Yunseo Kim -nim also said she loves Sohyunie and she can't lose her (she calls Sohyunie as "eonni") πŸ˜Š


Thank you so much for sharing πŸ˜Š





Just look at how everyone talked about our Queen, I'm so proud of you Sohyunah πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I hope someday, we can meet her in person πŸ’•




PS. I'm so happy to know that she is not only working but also having a great time and short trips in US. Stay healthy our Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment