[UPDATE] Kim So Hyun Instagram Update August 22nd, 2018


Caption:
[Eng] First real variety show "My Breathtaking Twenties" ♥️  I'll be back!



According to the news, she was seen at Incheon airport this morning, heading to US for filming her first variety show, <My Breathtaking Twenties: Kim So-hyun's YOLO SOLO California>


PHOTOS






















cr: Newsen



VIDEO





FASHION ITEMS
Items
-Tara Jarmon Red Striped Dress (Fall-Winter 18-19 Collection) 425.00 USD
-Carlyn λ‰΄ν—€μŠ€ν„°S (New HesterS) bag in beige 219,700 KRW
cr
Newsen


OTHER PHOTOS

photos of Sohyunie, taken by people who meet her at Incheon International Airport

cr: hakkiel.lee


cr: hakkiel.lee
cr: ssozi.__
Caption for the last photo by ssozi.__ nim
[Eng] Because she was with her mom, I thought she would reject me, but she gladly took the photo with me. And as we made an eye contact, she was the first one who smiled and greeted me. She is beautiful and kind, the real goddess angel️😍 As expected, the genes can’t be deceived… Her mom is also very beautiful 😘 Thanks a lot for taking photo with me



photos of Sohyunie, by Pajama Friends. Pajama Friends is Lifetime's variety show starring Song Ji Hyo, model Jang Yoon Ju, Red Velvet’s Joy, and WJSN’s Cheng Xiao





Thank you so much for sharing πŸ˜Š

So Hyun baewoo-nim is so pretty like goddess!
good luck on your trip and filming, our Queen πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



No comments:

Post a Comment