Yoo Seung Ho Playlist




Kim Jin Pyo (Feat.G.NA) - I'm Sorry for Being Sorry (λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄μ„œ λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄) 
"I usually listen to this song. Why do I like this song? Isn't it so sad to say "I'm Sorry for being sorry" ? I can literally feel the sad feeling. The lyrics are really good "



Vincent - Thinking About 
"It is my favorite song. I'm into racing these days,and it's great to listen to when you're driving. As I liked cars, I decided to buy the car now after “Ruler”. I learn how to race by joining a small team like a club. It’s my first hobby. It’s not just about the competition, but about having fun while driving. If you’re listening to this song while you’re driving, you can release the stress. Racing is legally enjoyed (laugh)."




We know that this is the song that was shared by Seungho on his fancafe during Ruler filming (May 11th, 2017). and it's still becoming his favorite until now!
(Yoo Seungho Message on TTU (May 11th, 2017))

source : TTU fancafe

Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive
"I also want to recommend this song. It's a electro genre with a dreamy feeling. There are many different version of the song (there are some remixes version of it, you can check it on Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive), and it's fun to choose one of them." 



article source : Sporbiz

1 comment:

  1. Someone is sharing their taste of music(Korean and English) with someone. ;) No wonder haters are insecure. Our couple has endless connections.

    ReplyDelete