[VIDEO] Yoo Seung Ho for Drama "I am Not a Robot" Japan DVD Promotion (NBCUniversal Entertainment)



Rough translation for the video: 
[Eng] Hi Everyone~
I'm Yoo Seung Ho who acted as Kim Min Gyu in "I am Not a Robot" 
It's very great thing for me to be able to show this drama to Japanese Fans
I think it's a drama where you can feel the very interesting/funny, touching, charming and warm feelings.
I had a lot of fun filming, and now that I think about it, it leaves me a beautiful memory. So, it's a grateful work for me.
And maybe if you watch the drama, I hope you can also feel the same things.
it's a very good drama.
Please love "I am Not a Robot" a lot~
Thank you~



PS.
Today (September 4th, 2018) "I am Not a Robot"  Japan DVD-SET 1 has been released!
DVD SET-2 will be released on October 2nd, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment