[PHOTOS] Yoo Seung Ho for KStyle (I am Not a Robot Japan DVD Promotion)







Yoo Seung Ho signed polaroid photo for a lucky person!

cr: KStyle

Hmm... I found an interesting part of the interview 😉

this part!

In the interview, Yoo Seung Ho was asked if he watched J-drama or J-movie and if there is any drama or movie that impressed him. And he mentioned about a Japan animated movie "Your Name" or Kimi no Na wa (君の名は). If I'm not mistaken, he watched it at the cinema (the Korean dubbed version was released in cinema on July 13th, 2017)
OK 🤔🤔🤔
Do you remember? Kim So Hyun was chosen (with Ji Chang Wook) to dub the movie into korean!
I don't know if it has something to do with that, but.... I hope so 😉
Anyway, he knows both Ji Chang Wook and Sohyunie 😊 especially Sohyunie 😉💕


PS. I don't really know Japanese, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...😉 thank you 😊



YOUR NAME
TEASER
(KOREAN DUBBED VERSION)




So Hyun's sweet voice! 😍

3 comments:

  1. Woa~ *^^* Even dont know if it is really about Sohyun or not. I still feel so sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... thank yuo Ms. Subak for the update.. I'm really happy to know about this.. our ship is for sure still sailing strong and steady ...

    ReplyDelete