Kim So Hyun Playlist


cr : sporbiz


iKON - LOVE SCENARIO (μ‚¬λž‘μ„ ν–ˆλ‹€)
I listen to "iKON - Love Scenario" really a lot during "Radio Romance" filming. It was until the point where the staffs said, "please stop play this song" (laugh). (they said) Are you want to fall in love (dating)? You're still a motae sollo (single since born). I had many lovey-dovey scenes with Doo Joon Oppa in "Radio Romance", weren't I? It's like a drama which encourages people to date. I want to have a beautiful love story (relationship). There is no such thing like CC (Campus Couple). I've heard so many bad stories about it.




Yang Yeo Seob - Where I am Gone (λ„€κ°€ μ—†λŠ” κ³³)
All the songs in Highlight Yang Yeo Seob Oppa's Solo Album this time are good to listen. I listened to this song together with Doo Joon Oppa and all the staffs at filming location. Yoon Park Oppa also fell in love with this song. In the group chat, he asked Doo Joon Oppa, "Please tell Yeo Seob-nim that I've listened his song well". I thought he was a young fan girl (laugh). But actually, I like "It's You" more.

Well, "it's you" is more like someone who's falling in love, while "Where I am Gone" is more like a broken heart song πŸ€”




MoonMoon (문문) - Marriage (결혼)
You may think that it's out of the blue, but I've fallen in love with MoonMoon - Marriage. It's "Because This is My First Life" OST, but I really like this song. Although I can't sympathize the lyric, but I must say that the song itself is beautiful. When I was a child, I had a romantic dream to get maaried in my second half of 20s.




QUICK ANALYSIS
Sohyunah... you really like to share about love songs huh?
First, let's throw back to last year, when Sohyunie shared some songs during Ruler filming and after that.
  1. Musiq Soulchild - Anything (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
    shared on May 2nd, 2017
  2. Choi Hyun Joon feat. Jin Sung of Monday Kiz - λ‚˜ 이젠 (I, Now)
    shared on May 18th, 2017
  3. Billy Joel - Leave a Tender Moment Alone
    shared on June 4th, 2017 (sso's birthday)
  4. Laura Izibor - Shine
    shared on June 11th, 2017
  5. Kim So Hyun (Ruler OST) - λ‚΄ 맘이 듀리지 μ•Šλ‹ˆ (Can't You Hear My Heart)
    shared on July 6th, 2017
  6. Phentatonix - Can't Sleep Love
    shared on July 22nd, 2017
  7. Capital Cities - Sarah Fawcett Hair
    shared on August 2nd, 2017
Leave a Tender Moment alone was shared on her birthday, where they filmed for "prison scene", when the famous "hug-adlib" by Yoo Seung Ho was happened. 
And the Can't Sleep Love, there is some interesting parts of the lyric : "kissing in the moonlight..... I've been there, done that. supposed to be hot but it's just cold"..... (if you know what I mean 😏
She shared many times, compare to her previous dramas filming period (during LFG filming, she shared two times, both are OST of LFG) and even during Radio Romance Filming (she only shared once, NCTU - Radio Romance, kind of a promotion I guess). Similar to Seung Ho, he only shared once on TTU, Vincent - Thinking About, it was during Ruler filming. And he said that it still on his playlist until now.
Sohyun and Seungho playlists are full of love songs, right? and it's been like that since Ruler filming.
Well, I don't know if the songs are about each other or about our OTP's true feelings, but simply, I think maybe we can say that they are mostly about love. 
For Sohyunie, maybe the conclusion for her playlist and shared songs is about someone who's falling in love but still afraid that it may hurt her because it's her first time, and she also worried that maybe the timing wasn't right πŸ€”.
And now, she also said that when she was a child she had a romantic dream to get married in her second half of 20s. So, it will be about 5 years from now 😍😍😍

I understand Sohyunah, you're being careful because it's your first time, it's great. And seeing how you had such a romantic dream, I guess you want him to be the first and the last for you, right? And you also want someone who loves you more than you loves him. I guess, your Seungho Oppa is the best candidate for you πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Source:
Article : Sporbiz

Sohyunie's shared songs : Kim So Hyun Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. omo... your article is very romantic in its sense. and thank you for sharing these details. They make my shyshy shipper heart fall inlove again and again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome 😊 I hope you enjoy my post.
      thank you for reading my blog (you even read the old post and left your comments, I'm so grateful for that) 😊

      Delete