WARNING

WARNING

for anyone,
ESPECIALLY THE DENIAL AND INSECURE PEOPLE 
(or should I call you TROLLS)
WHO STILL LURKING ON THIS BLOG,
if you want to take the translation or anything from this blog,
make sure to write the cr and source.
(even if you only take the sentences, not the whole picture)

Well, I'm not crazy over cr, but let's just respect each other.
Don't just play victim.
You have manners, right?
And it's so ridiculous
LOL
I just can't understand why people who said that shyshy shipper is the denial and insecure one
(even some said that I made translation only based on my delusional mind)
dare to take the translation or anything from this blog
to use it on their own delusional post 


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 comments:

  1. When they said that this blog spreads a fake translation but they took the translation without even giving credit. Omo isn't it the same like eating your own sh*t? Ew 🀒🀧

    Chingu, don't hesitate to share this kind of issues with us πŸ™πŸ» We're really thankful for your dedication to translate all of these so let us help you to dump those trashy people who act disrespectful toward us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so true 🀒🀧 lol πŸ˜‚

      sure, I know that shyshy shippers are always with me. thank you so much chingu 😘😘😘

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree.. never mind the haters. Shyshy couple #fightingπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete